SEARCH

Friday 6 May 2011

new environment, a fresh new start

alright alright, i;ve wanted to blog about new sch life , environment. but i did not have the time.
alright this blog is supposed to be dated on the first week of sch.
After a nearly long half year holidays, school have finally started. Its good and its bad. Im posted to integrated facility management at TP :D. I have a great class . My classmates were more or less friendly :), yeah.
BUT, I STILL FEEL 5n1'10 U ROCKS MORE. but i really have to admit 5n1 is still way better , perhaps now in my poly class, we're not fully bonded. perhaps, W1102, we can have more outing sessions. :)

alright first week of school, a whole new environment to me. Tutorials, lectures, labs were a brand new thing. In sec school, we seat in the classroom from 8am-6pm. But in poly, every hour we have to shift from class to class, walking form one end of the block to the other end.
Once, i shouted,' WA SI GOU' my classmates didn't understand what im talking about ..
(fyi: si gou is a popular phrase by 5n1'10.)
I kind of feel a little empty in the class without speaking the '5n1 lingo'. BUT, in the first few weeks or either the FOC, i felt that TP is a really very family warmth poly in singapore. I asked my other friends whom are in other poly, they didn't have outings or gatherings.

So, i was wondering , was my unsuccessful appeal a blessing in disguise ?, After all, both courses in in SP and in TP respectively were more all less the same.Just that i wanted to go to SP due to the high numbers of activities SP have than in TP. ya.

i just hope im able to strive hard in poly, and get into the top 10% of the cohort. ...

No comments: